Often, our alums and friends ask for specific ways to help out around the PSC by giving their time or resources to a particular project or cause. Below is a list of needs. If you feel led to help in any of these ways, then we would be grateful to hear from you.
- handicapped accessible restroom
- handicapped accessible exterior doors
- new HVAC system
- ongoing grounds work
- retreat scholarships
- sponsorship of dinners
- sponsorship of annual leadership retreat
- student referrals
- budget support
- attendance at congregational or community events
- attendance at annual alumni/ae event
- service on the Northeast Georgia Presbytery Campus and Collegiate Ministries Action Team
Thank you for your support of the Presbyterian Student Center. As always, we promise to be good stewards of any and all gifts that we receive. The Presbyterian Student Center/Presbyterian Campus Ministry, Inc. is a subordinate 501(c)3 of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and all gifts are tax deductible.